- Home |
The main advantage with a louvre window is they allow air to flow through just about 100% of the window area.
By a simple movement they can control how much breeze you require through your home.
A couple of main advantages of current day louvres are they seal tightly to keep out wind and water and they make for a great feature window.
- Fully adjustable galleries for controlled ventilation
- Continuous joint sealing for superior weather proofing performance
- 125mm frame for extra strength and rigidity
- Integrated screen track available
- Can be fixed to Bendigo Window’s Hinged door as side and/or hi lites
GIVE US A CALL TODAY
Located in Mc Dowalls Road, Bendigo East we are a locally owned and operated company providing a service to local and out of town builders, home renovators and owner builders.